As mentioned in some of the Brainstreams stories, there are many services available to support people and their families in coping with an acquired brain injury, from research centres to physiotherapy clinics to peer support groups.
We are continuously gathering relevant content to make available and accessible here.
There are a few options to find what you are looking for:
- Browse the map of resource locations (click on each marker to view the name and contact details), use the zoom to navigate your way through the map.
- Browse the list view of resources
- Browse resources for Kids and Teens
- Browse Provincial Sites & Services (including BC211, HealthLinkBC and others)
- Browse National Organizations & Resources
If you know of an organization that should be added to the list, please contact Serena and Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this section:
The mission of Brainstreams.ca is provide 24/7 access to information and resources for the thousands of people who experience brain injury in BC and beyond each year.
We are actively seeking collaborators who share our vision to build Brainstreams.ca into a world-class online knowledge hub.
To explore partnership opportunities with Brainstreams.ca, contact Sarah Lowis at Sea to Sky Management at email@example.com.